July 30, 2021
Good afternoon everyone
There have been no changes since our last communication
Just as a reminder:
- Updates for visitors, absences and resident activities can be found posted at the screening desk and here https://www.ltchomes.net/LTCHPORTAL/Content/Snippets/LTC%20Visitor_Absences_Social%20Gatherings%20Snapshot_July%2013_FINAL.pdf
FAQ & A for visitors:
- Yes – You can visit anywhere in the home except at mealtime.
- Yes – you can go for walks outside
- Yes – You still have to wear a mask at all times
- Yes – You have to provide proof of your vaccination
- Only those caregivers who are fully immunized, who are registered with Home Area Managers may be allowed in the dining room. They will be wearing a green ID badge.
- No – you may not eat with your resident at this time.
- Yes – you can attend a party or social activity with your resident
- No – you do not have to have articles dropped off outside and wiped down. You can now bring items in and give directly to your resident.
- No – you do not need to schedule your visit with the recreation team, but you will need to show your proof of immunization to the screeners or be rapid tested in order to be granted entry to the home.
- We need your help. It is important for First Contacts to ensure that all family and friends are well informed of what is expected here at SJF. Thank you
Manager of Strategy and Special Projects
St. Joseph’s at Fleming
651 Brealey Drive
Phone: 705 743-4744 Ext 3032
Fax: 705 743-7532