As you may have heard they are starting to open thing up!!
We have updated the outdoor visiting policy and we are waiting for directive # 3 to be updated. NO visitor will be permitted in the home.
Because of such short notice we have a limited number of spaces, but we will ensure that everyone gets an outdoor visit as soon as we can!
- Visitors will have to be prescreened before the OUTDOOR visit.
- Outdoor Visits MUST be pre booked before arrival with the Recreation Staff on your loved ones floor!
- There will be a MAXIMUM of 2 general visitors at a time for the outdoor visits.
- We continue to exercise all necessary precautions to continue the safety of your loved ones and our staff.
- FACE masks must be worn at ALL TIMES, social distancing must be performed and hand sanitizing must.
Thank you so much for your continued support and patience as we work through this!!! Have a fantastic long weekend!