Yes it’s true we are open to outdoor visits!!! If you would like to book an outdoor visit to see your loved one please contact the Recreation Staff to book an appointment.
Creekside – Paige McIvor ext. 3044
Hilltop – Kelly Twistleton ext. 3039
Woodland – Angela Caza ext. 3018
Pathway – Alex Fulton ext. 3007
You are welcome to call or send an email to book these appointments! We would prefer email of you can that way we can work on booking appointments when we are on the fly but also don’t mind checking our voicemail and getting back to you! We appreciate your patience when booking as we have a large number of calls coming in! We will get back to you as soon as we can and get you in to see your loved one for an outdoor visit!
OUTDOOR VISITING RULES
- Maximum of two general visitors at a time per resident in addition to essential
- Children under the age of two years do not count towards the general visitor
- General visitors need to be actively screened upon arrival and should not
proceed beyond entry points / areas in homes. MUST STAY OUTSIDE DO NOT ENTER THE HOME
- General visitors do not need to undergo a rapid antigen test as their visit will be
- General visitors need to maintain physical distancing and wear masks and every
effort should be made to ensure different groups of visitors are also physically
- Residents MUST have a face mask on at all times during the outdoor visit.
- Please call the Recreation Staff to book a virtual visit.
- If your loved one is cognitively and physically able to go to the balcony on their own your welcome to arrange this with them.
- If they are not able to do this on their own you can book an appointment through the home area Recreationist.
Just a reminder when caregivers are fully vaccinated to let the home know so that we can ensure you have a new nametag that indicates that you are fully vaccinated.
It takes 14 days after your second vaccine to be fully vaccinated.
All residents are able to go outside for a walk around the home with the recreation staff if they wish! We are not permitting any residents to go for a walk with family members at this time.
Have a great day! Looking forward to seeing you all soon!!!